Ford Racing has partnered with industry leader Borla® to offer the first in a series of Ford Racing by Borla® exhaust systems for the new 2015 Mustang. This cat-back exhaust system is constructed from ultra-smooth mandrel bent 300-series stainless steel tubing that is designed and fit to Ford Racing specs.
This 2.25" cat-back exhaust system will give you performance sound. This cat-back exhaust system bolts directly to the stock factory catalytic converter, making your Mustang 100% emission compliant. These tuned stainless steel muffers with polished 4" chrome-plated or black chrome-plated stainless steel tips not only sound great but look great too.
If you're familiar with Borla's exhaust systems, their Touring series feature a louder sound than stock, but it is still 50 state drive by noise legal.
- Fits 2015 Mustang 2.3L I4 EcoBoost
- Bolts to stock catalytic converter
- Approximately 20 lbs lighter than the factory cat-back system
- Integral Y-pipe
- 2.25" stainless steel mandrel bent cat-back tubing
- 4" chrome or black chrome-plated stainless steel tip
- Loud aggressive sound is 50-state drive-by noise legal
- Uses stock hangers and mounts
This is a direct bolt on system. This means it will connect to your factory mid pipe without modification.
Fits:2015 Ecoboost Mustang Ford Racing 2.25" Touring Catback Exhaust System by Borla
|Additional Warranty Information||No|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!